M.A. Kastle at ~ http://www.makastle.com/ ~ tagged me on her blog. The cool part is in answering the Q’s. Yeah that means we have to think outside our novels for a few minutes. This was fun!
1) What movie would you rewrite the dialog for? Hands down, Thor! Actually I would go as far as to say re-write the whole script 🙂
2) Your favorite kind of music to write to? Well, that depends on what novel I’m writing, but majority of the time it’s rock and roll. Go figure…Like right now, Zeppelin in my ear now while I type this to get me in the mood for editing one of my historical medieval novels. He’s a badass warlord, that’s why!
3) Does the weather outside, influence the story you’re working on? Oh most definitely. I could be engrossed in one, peek out the window, see the darkening sky and my suspense/drama or horror side surfaces. Then it’s a battle to go back to what I was working on. So I peek less now
4) Describe yourself in three words? ADHD-ok that’s an acronym. Shy and ambitious
5) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 36, line 8, what is it? “Promise me,” said King Arthur, “by the faith of thy body, that when thou hast jousted with this knight at the fountain, thou wilt return to me straightway, unless he slay thee.” The Legends of King Arthur & his Knights~Sir James Knowles
6) If you could live anywhere, where would it be? In the process of transitioning now. I have told myself when I see it~ I will know and feel it’s where I belong. But I will tell you it must be warm, not too hot mind you and water everywhere I look.
7) Have you ever turned a dream into a story? Too many times to count
8) A book that influenced you? Carrie
9) What inspires you? Music, beautiful wonders in life, history, research, people that came before me, memories of my heroic father and every day, good or bad~ my beautiful girls!!
10) Pen, pencil, or tapping the key board- which one do you prefer? Pen & paper~ longhand does wonders for the soul!
If I have tagged you, you will need to answer these questions, post them on your blog, and link your post back to me!!
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- If I came to your home and looked under your bed, what would I find?
- Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 20, find line 5 and write in. What book is it?
- Use 3 words to describe yourself
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream and why?
- What would you do if you had $1 million dollars?
- If you could eat lunch with 1 famous person who would it be?
- Do you ever get Writer’s block?
- What kind of books do you like to write?
- Pen, pencil or tapping the keyboard~ which one do you prefer?